SEO Proposal For Urban Brand Creative
Current Search Performance Of The Website
The website currently has no rankings on Google.ie for any service based or Dublin based terms than would bring in enquiries from potential customers. The video below provides an overview.
Initial Overview Video
The image below is from ahrefs (website analytics software).
We Need A Target To Aim At
At present the website is unfocused and unoptimised, and shows no results. Whilst looking good, there appears to be negligible traffic from organic sources.
I would suggest we recalibrate the website to make it relevant for such terms as
digital marketing agency Dublin and digital agency Dublin (320 searches per month)
brand marketing agency Dublin and creative marketing agency Dublin (no recorded searches, but relevant)
web design Dublin (1,300 searches per month)
Foundational SEO campaign – 3 months
On-page considerations for campaign
- Robust technical foundation of the website.
- Technical Audit of website to identify areas of improvement to bring more Google love
- Optimal entity connection between Urban Brand Creative business with the website
- Implementation of EAT signals (Expertise, Authority, Trust) – especially important after recent Google Core algorithm updates
- Selection of realistic and valuable target search terms
- Clear mapping of “Hero” pages which will compete for these search terms
- Competitor analysis – who is ranking well for the target search terms, why are they ranking well, and how can we do it better?
- Optimisation of Hero pages
- Website structure arranged to support the Hero pages
- Audit and recalibration of existing backlinks
- Creation of foundational local business backlinks
- Creation of foundational brand backlinks
What To Expect
At the end of this campaign the website will be well optimised for the target search phrases. Specific pages will have been identified to compete for these phrases. These pages will be optimised in accordance with current best SEO practice taking in to account the specific strengths and weaknesses of the currently ranking pages of UBC competitors.
With the on-site correctly set up and the foundational links from external websites in place the website will be strengthened, as well as the business brand. The business and website will have much more relevance for searches connected with Dublin, and, as a consequence, Ireland.
The establishment of the foundational links (local and brand) additionally acts as a first-line-of-defence “buffer” in case of any potential negative SEO attack. The reality is that the site will be competing in a market against other skilled marketers. Given the potential revenue from ranking well on Google it is a fact of life that some people fight dirty and can attempt to harm their competitors’ sites.
While no specific Google rankings can be guaranteed it is highly probable that we will see the website ranking in Google’s index for desired terms, and (importantly) the preferred pages ranking for those terms. These rankings may not be on page one but due to the work done the site will have strong foundation for any ongoing SEO campaign.
3 monthly payments of £800 + UK VAT @20%
or this piece of work done over 4 months
4 monthly payments of £600 + UK VAT @ 20%
How I Work
No Contracts! We work together because we are both happy to continue.
To read and/or download an outline of work click here